4K Ultra HD
3 HDM Port
2 USB Ports
Composite Video Input(1)
RF Connection Input(2)
Audio (L/R) Input
Digital Audio Output/Optical(1)
Apps :- Netflix, YouTube, Icflix, Opera TV, Game Center
With the televisions of the Hisense A6100 series, it is easy to enter the UHD TV world. HDR and 4K Ultra HD technology ensure brilliant picture quality. The picture remains crisp thanks to its strong contrast. Ultra Color also makes recordings seem particularly vivid.
4K Ultra HD
Not even, not twice and not three times – four times sharper is the resolution of Hisense TVs with 4K Ultra HD than conventional Full HD TVs. In numbers, this means: 3,840 × 2,160 pixels ensure that images show ultra-fine details and a real cinema feeling comes up. Extra Plus: The Hisense 4K Ultra HD TVs of course bring all the necessary video codecs, including HEVC (H.265). This makes it possible to use all sources.
Revolutionary! Uncompromising! Easy! VIDAA U: That’s the name of the smart Hisense user interface. Individually customizable. Fast, no matter if broadcaster or video on demand channels. It’s easy to add, move or delete content. VIDAA U is for those who want more: more speed, more flexibility, more individuality.
With the latest HDR technology, which ensures top contrast, even the smallest details in your favorite movie come out big.
If the resolution of a movie is not that high, then Ultra HD Upscaling helps to get the most out of it. Movie sequences are automatically optically enhanced and the existing resolution extrapolated.
For the speed kick! The quad core processors installed in the Hisense televisions offer the extra plus in performance. Whether fast-paced football match or favorite series – with the full power of the processors, the picture is always fluid. In addition, videos, pictures or music can be played at lightning speed.
Batteries For Remote
HDMI, Audio and Ethernet Cables
Wi-Fi USB Dongle and Wi-Fi Router
Media Player, Hard Disk Drive and Flash Drive
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.