From the world's biggest manufacturer of CCTV equipment and other security Systems, comes this camera CCTV kit from Hikvision. Installation process is straightforward (Plug and play) and comes with an installation manual. The HD Cameras and Turbo enabled DVR gives a crystal clear image during live viewing and recorded video playback.What's more, the Cameras come with IR capability for Night vision, IP66 rating to withstand the weather elements and motion detection capability Can backup records on the cloud for future referenceThis CCTV cameras system has all necessary items required for a successful CCTV installation apart from clips/trunking/cable ties which you can buy from the nearest hardware shop. All items are of high quality!!We ensure that the hard disk is sufficient and high quality for High compatibility with the DVR Machine. High quality RG59 Two in One Power and Signal coaxial cable is included of which it is deemed sufficient to do the installation. Extra connectors have been FREELY provided to ensure that your installation is a success.Real-Time capture: You will be amazed by the stunning image quality of Hikvision CCTV Camera System. It’s like comparing the difference between a VHS video tape and a Blu-Ray movie, allowing you to see details and colours like never before.If an incident occurs you can easily transfer video files to back-up media via the easily accessible USB port or save to your networkEasy Installation;Installation and setup is easy, simply run the cable from the camera to the HD DVR and click the cables into place and you’re set. – It really is that easy.Getting Started Is A Breeze;Setting up the DVR for remote viewing has never been easier or faster with Hikvision's HD DVR software wizard guiding you through set-up and makes everyday use easier.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.