To protect workers, occupational safety and health (OSH) professionals must follow current regulations and safety standards, evaluate and address all job site hazards, consider the personal protective equipment for the entire crew, provide training and monitor and maintain their safety plans and programs. It's a daunting job with high stakes. We are suppliers and stockist of safety gloves and hand protection in Kenya
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.