A new day spa opening in Kenya is seeking to recruit 2 hair stylists to work in their hair spa in Thika.
We are looking for young, highly skilled and self driven individuals to work with our multi cultural clientele in providing high quality services and unforgettable spa experience.
Successful candidates must demonstrate high level skills and knowledge in hair services including - dread locking, haircuts, weaving, hair treatment, hair weaving, and hair relaxing, coloring among others. They must be fully competent to deal with Afro, Caucasian and Indian hair.
Duties and responsibilities:
The successful candidate (s) must:
1. Possess team skills as the role will involve working with others in different departments.
2. Must be competent in handling hair spa equipments such as driers, blow driers, tongs, among others
3. Must possess excellent skills to carry our colour application and highlighting and also be able to manage all types of hair colouring.
4. Provide both general and specialized hair care advice to clients visiting the hair spa.
5. Good oral communications skills required to deal with customers and colleagues.
6. Market all hair spa services and ensure return and main clients visiting the establishment.
7. Any other duty, activity or responsibility which will be given by the company.
Over three experience as a hair stylist in a busy and diverse setting is a must
Knowledge of Caucasian and Indian hair in addition to Afro hair an added advantage
Good communication skills
Positive and enthusiastic personality in dealing with clients.
Ability to manage different tasks simultaneously and work under pressure
A passion for healthy living
A certificate or diploma in cosmetology from a recognized institution
We will offer highly competitive terms and salary to the successful candidate. Salary negotiable based on experience and expertise.
Should be from Nairobi, thika, kiambu and it environs.