A hacksaw is a fine-toothed saw, originally and mainly made for cutting metal. The equivalent saw for cutting wood is usually called bow saw. Most hacksaws are hand saws with a C-shaped frame that holds a blade under tension. Such hacksaws have a handle, usually a pistol grip, with pins for attaching a narrow disposable blade. The frames may also be adjustable to accommodate blades of different sizes.
Safety tips for buyers
- Meet the seller in a public place that you are familiar with
- Don’t pay for anything before checking the quality of the product you are getting
- Avoid advance payments through Western Union or other services
- Beware of unrealistically low prices
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit/debit card number)