Graduate Trainee Programme at Lites Group.
We are looking for Graduate trainees who are highly creative, competitive, exceptionally bright and talented individuals, who can be developed to combine their intellect with outstanding team work and leadership to maximise potential and sustain high levels of performance.
Graduate Trainee Programme Responsibilities
• Receive rotational experience, formal technical skills training and on-the-job training;
• Work in specific business units and departments to gain perspective of the business as a whole;
• Deliver on business initiatives by solving structured problems within business units and departments;
• Prepare presentations and reports for management; and
• Participate in progress assessment reviews, periodic performance evaluations and coaching.
Qualifications for the Graduate Trainee Programme
• Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in any of the following areas: Business Related studies, Financial Management, Economics, Statistics, Education, ICT, Nursing, Art based and Science based degrees;
• KCSE grade “B” (with a minimum score of a “B” in Mathematics);
• An exceptional achiever in extracurricular activities will be an added advantage;
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic and self-confident;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with good interpersonal skills; and
How to Apply
If you qualify kindly send your CV only to [email protected]