A goods hoist is a device used for lifting or lowering a load by means of a drum or lift-wheel around which rope or chain wraps. It may be manually operated, electrically or pneumatically driven and may use chain, fiber or wire rope as its lifting medium.
Safety tips for buyers
- Meet the seller in a public place that you are familiar with
- Don’t pay for anything before checking the quality of the product you are getting
- Avoid advance payments through Western Union or other services
- Beware of unrealistically low prices
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit/debit card number)