The Githurai Mwihoko Apartment Block is located in Githurai Mwihoko. 6.3km from the Githurai roundabout. The building is accessed via Mwihiko road.
In close proximity are Mwihoko Primary School, PEFA Church, as well as shopping centres.
This development is perfect for an investor especially since there are schools around the area. We’ll break down the passive income you’ll likely receive if you buy this project.
NOTE: It's already has full occupancy.
The Income Breakdown:
Mwihoko flat consisting of 2Blocks and current income of Kes 194,500.
For the Completed units:
Ground floor 1 Shop at Kes.10,000
First floor 11 units bedsitter at Kes 5,500 and 2 units of 1 bedroom at Kes 7,500. A total of Kes.75,500
Second floor 6 units one bedroom at Kes 7,500 and two bedsitters at Kes 4,500. A total of Kes.54,000
The other block has 10 Units of bedsitters in total that are complete at Kes 5,500 each. A Total of Kes.55,000.
For the Uncompleted units:
Ground Floor on Block one:
4 Shops that go for Kes.10,000 each and the just need windows, doors, flooring & Painting. A total of Kes.40,000.
9 Bedsitters at 5,500 doors and windows frames have been installed just interior finishing is left. A Total of Kes.49,500.
Ground floor 2nd Block:
4 Bedsitters at Kes.4,500 each making a total of Kes.18,000.
Note: The flat is approved to 4Floors so you can do bedsitters on the 4th floor a total of 20 Units on both Blocks. Will bring a Total of over Kes.100,000.
Our safety tips
- Check if the listing belongs to a Jumia Shop. If it does, we already discussed with the listing publisher.
- All listings bearing the "Jumia House" feature are provided though real estate professionals.
- Never send money to "book" a property, ask the cost for a visit.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check that the property is matching your expectations in term of quality. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Make sure the person you are dealing with is a registered agent and can produce all required documents.
- Beware of homeowners too busy to meet you: when dealing with a serious owner, he/she will always find time.
- Make sure the property documents are in order and legit. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Never provide personal details before meeting with the listing owner.
- Beware of offers too good to be true.