ITEM: STAND ALONE HSE
NO.OF BEDROOMS: 4
NO.OF BATHROOMS: 4
LAND SIZE: ¾ OF AN ACRE
ROAD: U.N AVENUE
PRICE ¬¬¬¬¬¬-RENT: 350K
We offer in the market this beautiful 4 bedroom house that sits on ¾ of an acre. The property is set just a walking distance to both The U.N Compound and The U.S Embassy.
A large Entrance Hall,
Fully fitted Kitchen with a breakfast area and a big Pantry,
Spacious Sitting Room with a functional wood-burning fireplace,
Sliding doors that open out to a Porch overlooking the Garden,
A Guest Reception Room,
A Self-contained Guest bedroom en-suite and with a kitchenette,
Laundry area with a washing machine
FIRST FLOOR (SAFE - HAVEN)
A Spacious Master bedroom en-suite with a Jacuzzi, a double basin vanity and shower, built-in wardrobes,
Bedroom 2, 3 and 4 all en - suite, with built-in wardrobes and balconies,
Family / TV Room with sliding doors that open out to a large balcony,
PLOT AND SERVICES
The plot is flat and rectangular in shape.
Stone perimeter fence,
A separate self-contained 2-bedroom guest wing, which has a living room and a fitted kitchen,
Staff Quarters for 2,
Concrete Block paving,
A 2-car garage,
A Large Mature Garden
This amazing property is built of stone block walls.
Windows are steel casements with burglar proofing.
Floors in the main recreation rooms and bedrooms are solid wood and ceramic tiles in the bathrooms and kitchen.
Our safety tips
- Check if the listing belongs to a Jumia Shop. If it does, we already discussed with the listing publisher.
- All listings bearing the "Jumia House" feature are provided though real estate professionals.
- Never send money to "book" a property, ask the cost for a visit.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check that the property is matching your expectations in term of quality. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Make sure the person you are dealing with is a registered agent and can produce all required documents.
- Beware of homeowners too busy to meet you: when dealing with a serious owner, he/she will always find time.
- Make sure the property documents are in order and legit. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Never provide personal details before meeting with the listing owner.
- Beware of offers too good to be true.