In addition to having FM Radio, the GDLITE solar lighting system uses a 9V DC 3-7W solar panel to charge the GDLITE GD-8066 6V 4Ah sealed lead-acid accumulator by day and run four individually switchable, high-quality 6V DC SMD LED lamps simultaneously by night. A USB output socket produces 5VDC 0.5A power to charge cellphones, iPhones, iPads or similar devices, using the multi-adapter (USB to nine different plugs) provided.Exposing the PV panel to direct sunlight for 12 hours is sufficient to fully charge the accumulator. It can also be charged from a 110V-240V 50/60Hz AC power supply. This system provided more than enough light for a two-person camping trip in a wilderness area for a week, charging the accumulator from the solar panel by day and using three LED lights at night.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.