Flat in Mombasa Bamburi Fisheries.
a)The flat consist of 2 units of two bedroom apartments
going for @17,000 KES per month each.
b)The flat also consist of 6 units of one bedroom
going for 12,000 KES Per month.
Total monthly income is ksh106,000.
The flat consist of two floors but can go up to four floors according to the plan
Title deed available.
Our safety tips
- Check if the listing belongs to a Jumia Shop. If it does, we already discussed with the listing publisher.
- All listings bearing the "Jumia House" feature are provided though real estate professionals.
- Never send money to "book" a property, ask the cost for a visit.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check that the property is matching your expectations in term of quality. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Make sure the person you are dealing with is a registered agent and can produce all required documents.
- Beware of homeowners too busy to meet you: when dealing with a serious owner, he/she will always find time.
- Make sure the property documents are in order and legit. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Never provide personal details before meeting with the listing owner.
- Beware of offers too good to be true.