4 bedroom coconut Villa in Mombasa, Bamburi Mtambo,
opposite Braeburn International School.
√all rooms are master en suite
√satellite Tv and phone points
√spacious sitting room with dining area
√Generator backup in common areas
√Well landscaped garden
√Cabro road within the project premises
√Perimeter wall and security fencing
√kitchen inbuilt cabinets with granite counter tops
√Ac points and piping
Prices are three bedrooms ksh13.5M
Payment mode: 20% down payment and the balance to be paid within 20 months with no interest.
Our safety tips
- Check if the listing belongs to a Jumia Shop. If it does, we already discussed with the listing publisher.
- All listings bearing the "Jumia House" feature are provided though real estate professionals.
- Never send money to "book" a property, ask the cost for a visit.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check that the property is matching your expectations in term of quality. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Make sure the person you are dealing with is a registered agent and can produce all required documents.
- Beware of homeowners too busy to meet you: when dealing with a serious owner, he/she will always find time.
- Make sure the property documents are in order and legit. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Never provide personal details before meeting with the listing owner.
- Beware of offers too good to be true.