Sales Executive Job at Group Heights
Gross Salary: plus commission
Reporting To: Managing Director
Group Heights HR Ltd is recruiting for leading company in the Food & Beverage Services Industry that designs, builds and install high quality commercial kitchen equipment for a wide array of customers, ranging from restaurants, schools, hotels, hospitals, corporate, global chains etc.
To increase projects, equipment sales and Service contracts while maintaining customer relations as well as acquiring new customers. You will be required to handle all debt collection from the clients as well.
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities
• Generating leads.
• Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
• Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
• Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes.
• Preparing weekly & monthly reports.
• Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
• Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
• Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
• Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
• Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs to promote products.
• Maintaining client records.
• Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
Qualifications for the Sales Executive Job
• The incumbent should have a Bachelors Degree in Commerce or Business related course.
• They must have: Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, motivation for Sales
How to Apply