Type – Hardfacing electrode with rutile coating.
DIN 8555: E 6-UM-55
Build-up of worn parts subject to wear by abrasion and at the same time to shocks. For worn parts of farming equipment, excavator teeth, worm screws, crusher jaws, forestry tools, concrete mixer blades, crushing heads, stamping, sliding and guide rails, etc.
HF600 is a chromium-alloyed electrode. It deposits a very smooth and even beads. The beads can be weaved. Good slag detachability. The resistance to abrasive wear is very good.
Current Mode: AC / DCEP
Chemical analysis of weld deposit, typical values in %:
C Mn Si Cr Mo Fe
0.40 0.50 0.40 6.00 0.60 Balance
Weld metal hardness, a w: 54-58 HRC
Machinability: Grinding only
Abrasion resistance: Very good
2.5 x 350 60-120
3.25 x 350 90-120
4.0 x 450 125-210
5.0 x 450 160-260
SKU FONWELD HF600
@850 PER KG
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.