Type – Hardfacing electrode with rutile coating.
DIN 8555: E 1-UM-300
For hard-facing on parts subject to metal-to-metal wear, but also impact and mild abrasion: Details in rolling mills, Wheel rims, Grooved rollers, Connectors, Brake shoes, Tracks, Shafts, Rail materials, Clutches and big cog wheels of cast steels, Mine car and crane wheels, Forging dies, Striking tools, Die plates, Dies, etc.
Fonweld HF350 is a chromium-alloyed electrode. It deposits very smooth and even beads. Good slag detachability. The beads can easily be widened to 50-60mm. The weld metal is particularly resistant to shock and impact stress. Heavy build-ups can be made without buffer layers.
Current mode: AC / DCEP
Chemical analysis of weld deposit, typical values in %:
C Mn Si Cr Fe
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.