Type – Chrome Carbide Arcing Hard-surfacing Electrode.
DIN 8555: E 10-Um-60 CR
Hard–surfacing welds subjected to wear accompanied by moderate shock loading. Arcing electrode specially suitable for crushing rollers in the sugar industry. Also for paving breakers, in the building industry for sand chutes, conveyor worm screws, mixer blades, excavator teeth etc.
Thick, coated extruded electrode with high metal recovery. Easy restriking. Higher corrosion-resistance due to a Nickel supplement. Excellent welding properties.
Current Mode: AC / DCEP
Chemical analysis of weld deposit, typical values in %:
C Mn Si Cr Ni Fe
4.50 1.23 0.94 25.30 1.80 Balance
Weld metal hardness, a w: 58-60 HRC
Machinability: Grinding only
Abrasion resistance: Excellent
3.25 x 350 120-140
4.0 x 450 160-190
5.0 x 450 190-240
SKU FONWELD E737
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.