FONWELD E 731/1
Type – High Chrome Carbide Hardfacing Electrode.
DIN 8555: E 10-UM-60-Z
Build-up of worn parts subject to wear by abrasion and also corrosion and/or elevated temperatures. For worn parts of earth-moving equipment, mixers, feeder jaws, dust exhausters, crushers, parts exposed to wear by coal, ore and other minerals.
Fonweld E 731/1 is an electrode producing a weld metal with coarse chromium carbides in an austenitic matrix.
Current Mode: DCEP / AC
Chemical analysis of weld deposit, typical values in %:
C Mn Si Cr Fe
4.50 1.00 0.80 33 Balance
Weld metal hardness, a w: 59-63 HRC
Machinability: Grinding only
Abrasion resistance: Excellent
High temp. wear resistance Good
Corrosion resistance Excellent
2.5 x 350 90-120
3.25 x 350 115-170
4.0 x 450 130-210
5.0 x 450 150-300
SKU FONWELD E 731/1
@1800 PER KG
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.