Type: Austenitic Stainless Steel Electrode for Heat-resisting Steels.
DIN EN1600:1997: E 25 20 R 12
AWSA5.4:92: E 310 – 16
Welding of austenitic, stainless, creep-resistant chrome-nickel steels of the 25 Cr/20 Ni type. The E126 electrode is also suitable for welding high-carbon steels often used in the building industry.
Fully austenitic, heat resistant weld deposit. Resistance to elevated temperatures up to 1150°C in an oxidizing and sulphur-free atmosphere. The susceptibility of the fully austenitic weld metal to hot-cracking is reduced by the addition of molybdenum as an alloying element.
Current mode: DCEP / AC
Chemical analysis of weld deposit, typical values in %:
C Mn Si Cr Ni Fe
0.06-0.20 1.00-2.50 0.75 25.00-27.00 20.00-22.00 Balance
Tensile strength: 550 N/mm2
Yield strength Rp 0.2: >350 N/mm2
Elongation (1=5 d): >20%
2.5 x 250 60 – 80
3.2 x 350 100 – 120
4.0 x 350 120 – 140
SKU FONWELD E126
@4000 PER KG
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.