Type: Cast Iron Electrode with nickel-iron wire core and special coating for welded joints of machinable
deposits on grey cast iron.
DIN 8573-1:1983: E Ni Fe-1 BG 2
AWSA5.15:90: E Ni Fe-CI
Welding with preheat and cold welding on grey and spheroidal cast iron assemblies subject to severe loading. For welding malleable castings as well as for welded joints between cast materials and steel. The electrode is also very suitable for weld surfacing on all above-mentioned materials. Cast iron housings, machine parts, bearing blocks, frames, etc.
Excellent welding properties. The weld metal can be filed and is crack-resistant. Good bonding is achieved even on difficult-to-weld castings.
Current mode: DCEP / AC
Chemical analysis of weld deposit, typical values in %:
C Mn Si Cu Ni Fe
2.00 1.00 2.00 2.50 45.00-55.00 Balance
Yield Strength Rp 0.2: > 210 N/mm2
Elongation (1 = 5 d): > 15 %
2.5 x 350 70 – 90
3.2 x 350 100 – 120
4.0 x 450 120 – 140
SKU FONWELD E119
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.