Type: Ferritic Austenitic Cr-Ni electrode.
DIN EN1600:1997: E 29 9 R 1 2
AWS A5.9:92: E 312 – 16
Welded joints and weld surfacing on high carbon steels, alloy and high alloy steels, tool steels, manganese alloy steels, case-hardening steels, rapid steels and cast steel. It is particularly suitable for joint welding of the above named types of steel to each other.
Ferritic-austenitic extruded electrode with approx. 30% ferrite content. The weld metal is crack-resistant, ductile, shockproof and tough. Easy arc striking, good wetting properties, flat bead shape, practically spatter-free, no undercut.
Current mode: DCEP / AC
Chemical analysis of weld deposit, typical values in %:
C Mn Si Cr Ni Co Fe
0.09 1.20 1.10 27.5 10.7 0.20 Balance
Tensile strength: 790 N/mm2
Yield strength Rp 1.2: 670 N/mm2
Elongation (1=5 d): 20%
2.5 x 250 50 – 70
3.2 x 350 70 – 90
4.0 x 350 90 – 120
5.0 x 450 150 – 170
SKU FONWELD E106
@3000 PER KG
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.