DIN 8513: L – Cu P 6
ISO 3677: B Cu 94 P 710 – 880
Capillary brazing of copper, brass and bronze. No flux is required for copper. For the construction of vessels, pipework, apparatus, heat exchangers, boilers, etc. For brazed joints operating at temperatures up to 200C.
Brazing filler metal with very good thin flowing properties. Good capillary flow.
Source of Heat:
Oxy-Acetylene torch, gas-air torch, blow-lamp, furnace, high frequency induction, TIG torch.
Flux: (use only for brazing on copper alloys)
2.0mm x 500mm
3.0mm x 500mm
Composition, typical analysis in %:
Mechanical and physical properties:
Working Temperature: 710C
Melting Range: 710 – 739C
Tensile strength: 250 N/mm2
Elongation (1=5 d):
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.