It is a PVC waterstop for joint waterproofing. Embedded in concrete, across and or along the joint, waterstops form a watertight diaphragm that prevents the passage of liquid through the joint. It is suitable on water or waste water treatment plants, lock and dam systems, reservoirs and aqueducts, flood walls, retaining walls, foundations, tunnels and Culverts, bridge abutments, containment structures and tanks, slabs-on-ground etc.
Seller: Con. Chemicals
Safety tips for buyers
- Meet the seller in a public place that you are familiar with
- Don’t pay for anything before checking the quality of the product you are getting
- Avoid advance payments through Western Union or other services
- Beware of unrealistically low prices
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit/debit card number)