This is a residential development of sixty eight newly built homes. The village is located in the Runda Estate. The homes are spread out over 25 acres in a typical gated community set up. In addition to the homes, the village offers a leisure and business center whose use is restricted to the residents and their guests.
The village is strategically located in close proximity to schools, hospitals, shopping malls and social clubs. Schools around the village include Brae burn, ISK, Brook house and Rosslyn. Shopping malls are plentiful and include The Muthaiga Eso Plaza, The Muthaiga Mini Market, The Village Market, The Rosslyn Riviera and the newly opened Two Rivers Mall. Medical facilities are offered by Gertrude’s Hospital with the Aga Khan Hospital in close proximity. It is comforting to note that the Runda Police Station is simply a few metres away from the village. Membership Clubs – Muthaiga Country Club and the Wadi Degla Club are in the neighborhood. The Muthaiga and Windsor Golf Clubs are ideal choices for those who love golf.
our exclusive amenities offer you some of the best services to accentuate your comfort. These include:
• Water storage – Underground storage facility for 1.2 million liters that can last up to a month’s usage
• Automatic backup generator
• Pressurized water system
• Borehole water and back up water from Runda Water
• Well paved roads with street lighting and signage
• Solar panels for each house
• Ample parking – 4 cars for each unit and abundant visitors’ parking
• Domestic Servant Quarters
• ICT facilities installed – Central DSTV satellite dish, cable TV, intercom, Wi-Fi
Outdoor heated swimming pool
• Restaurant for dining
• Sports Bar
• A well-equipped gym
• Jogging/ Walk track
• Badminton, lawn tennis, squash and table tennis courts
• Business and Conference Centre
• Sauna, Jacuzzi and steam rooms for both ladies and gents
• Massage and beauty parlor
• A convenience store
• Children playground.
Call Geoscape today for more information or visit our office in Town Chester house Koinange Street 1st Floor Room, No 14 to schedule a viewing or to receive an application for processing .Thank you!