Fire rated door is tested according to DIN 4102
standard (equivalent to TS 1263 and BS 476) and
rated as F120AB since the door performed a fire
resistance duration of 120 minutes.
Both faces of door leaf are produced from 1.0 mm
thick cold rolled steel sheet by bending process, fit to
each other and spot-welded. Gypsumboards are
glued to metal surfaces from inside and rockwool is
placed between the gypsumboards. One pair of
omega shape-bent vertical stiffeners from 1.0 mm
thick steel are placed inside the leaf to provide extra
strength for deformation. Total leaf thickness for
single leaf and double leaf doors are 70 mm and 80
mm, respectively. On hinge side of the leaf, there are
three pieces of fixed security bolts, which enters to
the special casi
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.