Created with the home chef in mind, Fine nonstick cookware provides an array of user-friendly features. The cookware’s heavy-gauge aluminum construction heats quickly and offers long-lasting strength, while its even-heat base distributes heat throughout for reliable cooking results. The cookware has durable nonstick surfaces—inside and out—offer effortless food release (little to no fat needed), quick and easy cleaning, and a healthier choice when it comes to cookware. The cookware’s vented tempered-glass lids trap in heat and moisture, while its ergonomically designed heat-resistant handles offer a secure, comfortable grip and have end holes for optional hanging storage. The Fine nonstick Pizza pan/ Hot Plate come in four different and suitable sizes for any kitchen needs.
Type: Pizza pan/ Hot Plate
Cookware set features:
· Cookware type: non-stick
· Body material: Aluminum (heavy gauge)
· Handle material: wooden
· Lid Material: none
· Material Grade: Food Grade
· Coating: non-stick (double)
· Available colors: black
· Pizza Pan/ Hot Plate 1: Diameter 29.5cm, Depth 2.5cm
· Pizza Pan/ Hot Plate 2: Diameter 32.0cm, Depth 2.5cm
· Pizza Pan/ Hot Plate 3: Diameter 35.5cm, Depth 3.5cm
· Pizza Pan/ Hot Plate 4: Diameter 38.5cm, Depth 3.5cm
Sizes: four different sizes for your suitable cooking needs
Package Weight: 1.0 kgs approx
Why is this product good?
· Excellent quality
· ISO 9001: 2008 international standard quality approved
· Teflon quality tested non sick coating
· Heavy-gauge aluminum construction for fast, even heating
· Nonstick interior and exterior for low-fat cooking and easy cleaning, Adds convenience to your cooking chores
· Extra heat-resistant handles for a comfortable grip; vented tempered-glass lids trap in heat and moisture
· Beautifully designed cooking utensils that enhances the kitchen decor.
· Compact & sleek that fits in any space.
What to know?
· Made from premium quality aluminum with non-stick surface.
· Prepare healthy food for your loved ones.
· Use soft sponge to clean the utensils.
· Suitable for all heat resource (excluding induction)
Safety tips for buyers
- Meet the seller in a public place that you are familiar with
- Don’t pay for anything before checking the quality of the product you are getting
- Avoid advance payments through Western Union or other services
- Beware of unrealistically low prices
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit/debit card number)