In order for your plant to perform at optimum levels all the time, ongoing repairs are a part of doing business. But making these improvements or adjustments shouldn’t have to compromise operational efficiencies. By utilizing the full range of Integro's On-Site Field Machining (OSM) services, you receive work and results that exceed any standard of quality – ensuring plant productivity and longevity. But you’re also able to realize tremendous savings in transportation, logistics, labor, time, and – of course – money. Repairs and modifications made right at your plant, right when you need them and right the first time.
Safety tips for buyers
- Meet the seller in a public place that you are familiar with
- Don’t pay for anything before checking the quality of the product you are getting
- Avoid advance payments through Western Union or other services
- Beware of unrealistically low prices
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit/debit card number)