- 6.2 Foot Universal Security Cable.
- Cable comes with 2 lock keys as an alternative spare
- Works with all notebooks, desktops, docking stations with built in standard security locking slot hole.
- The T-bar mechanism bar allows popular utilization of this lock.
- Protect your Laptop/Notebook computer and its valuable data with this affordable computer lock.
-Determine if your laptop is compatible with a laptop lock by looking on the side or back of your computer to see if it has a Universal Security Slot (USS). The USS is a round hole that is typically located on the side of your laptop, but may also be located on the back of some models.
-Unpack your laptop lock from the packaging and remove the twist tie around the cord.
-Attach the security cord to a stationary object by wrapping the cord around a thin portion of that object and inserting the lock through the looped end of the cable. A heavy table or desk leg works well for this purpose. Make sure the stationary object you choose is heavy enough that a thief can not easily lift it to remove the security cord.
-Push the head of the laptop lock firmly into the Universal Security Slot (USS) until you hear a click.
-Remove the lock by using the key. Insert the key directly into the back of the laptop lock and twist the key.
-This will unlock the lock and allow you to remove it from your computer
Our safety tips
- Listings with the "Shop" mention mean the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item
- Avoid sending money through non-tracable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...)
- Beware of offers too good to be true.