The L850 photo all-in-one printer utilizes the innovative six color Ecotank system to print a high volume of photos, CDs / DVDs and documents, at an unbeatable cost. It includes 1 bottle of black ink and 5 bottles of color, to print approx. 1800 color photos of 10 x 15 cm. Ideal for photographers, business and students that require professional image quality and presentation. The large color LCD screen functions photo printing, copying and scanning without a PC.
Multifunction Photo 6 colors.
Versatile for all your professional projects.
Ecotank Ink Tank System – Easy to fill with enough ink to print economically for a long time
Versatile for all your professional projects – stunning photographs, sketches, catalogs, graphics, CDs / DVDs and more
Print whatever you want – including the inks, printing color photos * aprox. 1800 10 x 15 cm photos
Unbeatable savings – 70ml bottles – ultra low cost of printing black and color
Quality Epson – Epson Photo Inks 6 colors, designed with the highest quality for bright, long – lasting prints
Prints quickly – up to 37 ppm in black text and 38 ppm color (draft), up to 5.0 ISO ppm in black and 4.8 ISO ppm color (normal) and 10 x 15 cm photos in just 12 seconds1.
Perfect gradations – thanks to variable dot technology, as small as 1.5 picoliters
Epson original warranty – 1 year extended warranty ** and access to the extensive network of service and support
Epson Borderless prints in various sizes – 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 20 x 25 cm, Letter, A4 Digitizes quality – 48 – bit scanning and 1200 x 2400 dpi for photo enlargements and documents
Included – USB Cable
What’s In The Box:
Multifunctional Epson L850
1 bottle of black ink and 5 bottles of ink color (cyan, light cyan, magenta, light magenta and yellow)
Tray for CD / DVD
Quick Installation Guide
CD with drivers, manuals, software for photo editing
Our safety tips
- Listings with the "Shop" mention mean the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item
- Avoid sending money through non-tracable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...)
- Beware of offers too good to be true.