Elevators pits can be susceptible to flooding and water leakage because of the fact that the pits are usually one of the lowest points in a building and therefor below grade. Water can seep into the pit and pool there causing damage to the concrete foundation and to the elevator equipment. More than likely this can cost tens of thousands in repairs to the elevator. You can prevent this or treat an existing problem using East African flooring expertise. We charge ksh1500 per square meter.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying the entire service before the service is actually entirely performed.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- When possible, try to collect feedback from previous customers.
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Make sure you understand financial implications related to the service.