Roofing felt is a crude paperboard impregnated with bituminous impregnating agents (tar, asphaltic bitumen); it is produced in web form and supplied in rolls. Both sides are covered with mineral materials (e.g. sand) in order to help prevent the coating from running off when exposed to heat or from sticking together in the rolls and to provide protection from atmospheric conditions.
Safety tips for buyers
- Meet the seller in a public place that you are familiar with
- Don’t pay for anything before checking the quality of the product you are getting
- Avoid advance payments through Western Union or other services
- Beware of unrealistically low prices
- Do not give personal information (bank details, credit/debit card number)