Roofing felt is a crude paperboard impregnated with bituminous impregnating agents (tar, asphaltic bitumen); it is produced in web form and supplied in rolls. Both sides are covered with mineral materials (e.g. sand) in order to help prevent the coating from running off when exposed to heat or from sticking together in the rolls and to provide protection from atmospheric conditions.
Our safety tips
- Listings with the "Shop" mention mean the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.