We’re looking for a digital media intern to help our team that’s supporting entrepreneurs and various business men and women in East Africa.
The East Africa Regional Office, operating in four countries of East Africa namely; Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania and Uganda is looking for a Communications interns to work in its Nairobi, Eldoret and Mombasa office.
We’re looking for an intern to:
1. Develop, execute and report on social media engagement plans.
2. Create concepts and ideas to visually communicate our brand and goals.
3. Partner with regional communications team to design concepts for campaigns, events and other special projects.
4. Engage in external communications activities to broaden the exposure of the organization to the East African Market.
5. Ensure content align with the company brand.
6. Partner with regional/local communications team to design concepts for campaigns, events and other special projects.
1. Experience in using social media platforms to inform the public about the company's activities and events. You need to know how to use Microsoft Office and Adobe at an advanced level.
2. Experience in multimedia, sales, marketing, IT, design, journalism, media and/or communication industry.
3. Education qualifications in marketing, Sales communications, journalism, media and/or graphic design.
4. Sharp sense of digital media trends.
5. Excellent analytical skills to translate complex ideas into aesthetically pleasing, understandable, attention-grabbing information.
6. Strong English writing skills.