A prime 8 acre well developed farm is available for sale in murang’a county.
Initially was operating as a private school.
Investments on the farm are:
- land touching tarmac road
- fence - farm is fully fenced with 6m wide gate.
- buildings - classrooms, office, staff room, flush toilets, pit latrines, workers permanent rooms to accommodate at least 30 workers
- 4 bedrooms house installed 300 litres solar heated tanks
- cattle, goats, bee hive, and poultry.
- kplc electricity is connected.
- 4 kw complete solar system – hybrid inverters, solar panels, solar batteries, charge controllers
- 150 meters operational borehole, plenty of water pumping at 3000 litres per hour at zero cost solar energy.
- 20 feet high steel tank tower
- 40,000 litres back-up storage tanks,
- fully functioning 24x15 feet amiran greenhouse,
- fresh produce farming contract with reputable export company – the company collect produce from the farm.
- drip irrigation system installation on part of the land
- water piping and taps installed at strategic corners of entire farm
- mature trees for oranges, mangoes, passion, bananas.
- freehold title deed
This property is suitable for:
A.) country home, hotel, retreat center.
C.) institution, college, campus etc.
D.) church, ngo, mission etc.