The Customer care agents will attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
Customer Service Agents responsibilities;
1. Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers at all times.
2. Responding promptly to customers inquires.
3. Communicating with customers through various channels.
4. Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
5. Knowing our products and services inside out so that they can answer questions.
6. Processing orders, forms, applications and requests.
7. Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
8. Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
9. Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
10. Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
11. Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
12. Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
Customer Service Agents requirements;
1. Diploma, Degree or equivalent education certificate.
2. Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
3. Comfortable using computers.
4. Ability to work well as part of a team.
5. Clear communication and presentation skills.
6. Ability to use positive language
7. Attentiveness and time management skills.
8. Ability to multitask and prioritize various tasks.