Cold Rolled Closed Annealed Sheets (CRCA) are cut from CRCA coils and can be supplied in standard or customized sizes. CRCA sheets are soft (annealed) and have better and controlled dimensional accuracy. They are mainly used in fabrication, drawing and forming applications, components manufacture, etc. The finish of CRCA sheets is better than that of Hot Rolled Sheets and is suitable for painting or surface coating applications. These sheets can be supplied in thicknesses ranging from 0.4mm-5mm.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.