Uses the following for detecting:1.Powerful UV light detector.2.Magnetic ink detection sensor.3.Fluorescent light for watermark verification.These methods make the machine more accurate as it is able to verify more security features.A UV detector verifies the UV marks on authentic notes by shining ultraviolet light onto the bills.Fluorescent light is used to view watermarks that are built into authentic bank notes. These watermarks cannot be seen by naked eyes. Magnetic detection identifies the magnetic ink and metal threads placed on strategic areas of bank notes.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.