IndustryAdvertising and Public Relations
Corporate Sales Representative Job at Lites Group
Lites is recruiting a Corporate Sales Representative for one of our clients in Nairobi. They manufacture a wide range of spun bond Non Woven packaging options from excellent PP fabrics.
H/She will be responsible for increasing sales of 3D non-woven shopping bags, improve product awareness, enter new markets nationally and internationally and enhance customer relations. H/She will be ideally focusing on corporate clients. Reports to the sales and marketing manager.
Corporate Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
· Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
· Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
· Maintains relationships with clients (corporate accounts) by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
· Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
· Provides product, promotion and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information and answering questions.
· Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
· Contributes to team effort to achieve better results.
· Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns.
Qualifications for the Corporate Sales Representative Job
· Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role
· Business related degree
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office
· Excellent networking and prospecting skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
· Ability to work under pressure
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their cv only on mail