USB v2.0 is a high speed connection method which is 40 times faster than USB v1.1 (480Mbps as opposed to 12Mbps). It is plug & play and hot swappable (no need to turn off your PC to plug a device in or out). It is faster than Firewire (IEEE1394/iLink) but not as qiuck as IEEE1394b (800Mbps). USB v2.0 cables will still work with USB v1.1 computers (they are backwardly compatible) and peripherals, but only if both Computer and Peripheral are USB v2.0 will they work at High Speed (480Mbps). USB v2.0 peripherals will not work at High Speed (480Mbps) unless they are connected with a USB v2.0 cable and connected to a computer equiped with USB v2.0 ports.
Our safety tips
- Listings with the "Shop" mention mean the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item
- Avoid sending money through non-tracable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...)
- Beware of offers too good to be true.