Stainless steel nails are also good for fastening tiles and slate, or you can work with copper nails for standard roofing purposes. Galvanized roofing nails are steel nails that are zinc-coated. They hold up better against rust, and they can also be used for asphalt shingles.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying the entire service before the service is actually entirely performed.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- When possible, try to collect feedback from previous customers.
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Make sure you understand financial implications related to the service.