Home surveillance systems in Kenya including CCTV Cameras are getting cheaper. Try and set a budget, and stick to it to avoid spending more than you need to.If you only need a single indoor CCTV camera for a simple job, stick to that. Multiple cameras around a property will pump up the price. And if you really need high resolution images, you will pay a higher price per camera.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying the entire service before the service is actually entirely performed.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- When possible, try to collect feedback from previous customers.
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Make sure you understand financial implications related to the service.