1080P Dual Lens Car Camera has a 4.3-inch display and 1080P HD recording. The half-screen display design will not prevent you from seeing the back view while driving, and the 1080P (480P for rear camera) HD recording ensures you get the best footage all day and night. This HD mirror cam for car recorded video is split into 1, 2, or 3-minute segments. Seamless loop recording overwrites the oldest footage with the newest upon filling a card to capacity. Variable sensitivity gravity-sensor auto detects a sudden collision and emergency, it will lock the footage to "SOS File" to prevent that video from an overwrite. 32GB Class 10 memory card is recommended. ( The card is not included.) .3" mirror dual dash cam for cars with the function of enhanced night vision, you can see it through lights clearly at night. The backup camera will automatically display a reverse image in any situation when the R gear is engaged (please connect the rear cam red cord to your reverse light 12V positive lead). Also, the parking guideline will help you park more safely. The front and rear dash cam simultaneously capture road front (170-degree) and back rear (120-degree) in crystal detail. The Mirror display screen has 3 view modes, one-touch switch is designed for you to switch the view mode quickly from either full screen/front/rear views or pictures in picture display, triggered by the parking monitor, the dash cam will automatically turn on and record when parking.Warm Tips: It's very convenient for you to install the dash camera with manual control. Please be sure to use a high-speed Micro SD card, maximum support 32GB, minimum support class 10.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals .
- In any event, never pay any fee or commission before seeing the vehicle.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check the vehicle before buying: turn the engine on, check the engine condition, test-drive it. Seek professional advice if needed.
- Make sure all documents are compliant.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.