Enjoy reading the motivating and inspiring book of the life-story of an ordinary Kenyan woman. She narrates the unimaginable problems that she went through and overcame to bring up a family in rural colonial Kenya and post colonial Nairobi. Learn about the conflicting lifestyles of the athomi (the Kikuyus who converted to christianity) and the agikuyu (the Kikuyus who refused to convert to chrisitanity) and how this conflict brought suffering to many families including her own family. You will learn a lot about ordinary life and even most important you will be convinced that indeed it's never too late to move on in your life, no matter what problems, challenges or obstacles you face. The book is approved by the Ministry of Education as a supplementary reader so order some copies and donate to Secondary school(s)of your choice.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.