Tack coat K1-40 cationic bitumen emulsion is an emulsified asphalt containing minimum 40% bitumen and 60% water . It is a low viscosity emulsion used mainly for tack coating. It can also be used at ambient temperature at the spray rate of 0.25 to 0.70 litre per square meter (0.05 to 0.15 gallon per square yard). call East African Flooring Limited
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Avoid at all costs paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.