No Exaggerated Power
With 800 Amps peak current, this jump box can jump start most 12 volt vehicles (up to 4.0L gas or 2.5L diesel engines). Work with cars, vans, trucks, motorcycles, snowmobiles, ATV, UTV, lawn mowers, yachts, etc. The Crown 3.0L naturally aspirated car can be started more than 40 times when fully charged.
Not just an auto lithium jump starter, it is also portable power bank pack, and LED flashlight. With 8000mAh capacity and quick charge USB port (5V/2.4A), it can charge your devices faster for urgent and is compatible with almost all USB charging devices. Triple-Mode LED flashlight (On, Warning, and SOS) is a great assistance in the dark night.
Safety & Reliability
The intelligent jumper clamp features multiple advanced safety technologies including over-current protection, over-voltage protection, over-charge protection, short circuit protection and high-temperature protection. The automotive jump starter can withstand challenging temperatures especially in extremely cold weather (-40℉) to jump start vehicles.
Perfect Integration with Car
Imitated car front face design, 1:1 accurate carving reproducing the fancy shape of sports car with an ultra-compact and lightweight design, just as small as iPhone 8 plus and less than twice the weight of the iPhone. Our exclusive extended jumper cables solved the problem of too short cables to connect the vehicle battery positive and negative for most products on the market, makes jump start more convenient.
No Exaggerated Power
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals .
- In any event, never pay any fee or commission before seeing the vehicle.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check the vehicle before buying: turn the engine on, check the engine condition, test-drive it. Seek professional advice if needed.
- Make sure all documents are compliant.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.