Altacura Broncotuss has a fluidifying action that soothes and protects the body helping to boost the immune system when there are climate changes, especially during the winter months when the body must resist to all types of aggressions. Cough is one of the main symptoms when one suffers from cold and flu.
Altacura cough syrups are superior to medicinal cough syrups since Altacura acts both on the cough and the cold symptoms. Medicinal cough syrups usually act only on the cough and do not have ingredients that help the body fight cold and flu.
• Contains propolis the world’s leading natural antibiotic
• Acts both on the cough and the cold symptoms
• Has ingredients that help the body fight cold and flu
• Can be given to children to strengthen the immune defence
• Should be used as a prophylaxis in people who need to strengthen their defence e.g teachers, health care professionals, etc...
• No water is added to top up 100% ingredients
• Thick syrup that gives a soothing effect
► Vitamin C → Prevents cold and flu
◘ Propolis fluid extract → Natural antibiotic
○ Sodium & Potassium → Draining effect
♦ Meadowsweet extract → Anti-inflammatory
□ Thyme extract → Cough suppressant
● Orange concentrate → Other source of vitamin C
◊ Eucalyptus → Bronchodilator
All people, all ages.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Children under 3 years: Consult your doctor or pharmacist
Children under 12 years: 1 teaspoon every 4-6 hrs
Adults: 1 tablespoon every 4-6 hrs
As a prevention children under 3 years:
Consult your doctor or pharmacist
As a prevention children under 12 years:
1 teaspoon at night
As a prevention adults: 1 tablespoon at night or as directed by your pharmacist or doctor.
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia Deals.
- Never send money to "book" an item, avoid paying before seeing the it.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.