This unique off plan complex strategically located along Thika Super just a minute away to the upper class Muthaiga including social amenities like the Muthaiga golf club, banks, shopping malls and health services all within easy reach.
All bedrooms are amazingly designed to enjoy the panoramic views, bright living spaces, functional design and total privacy. The living space with a balcony, open plan kitchen, granite counter tops, pantry and laundry area.
Three bedrooms two ensuite and one bedroom with detached bathroom. All bathrooms with luxurious rain showers.
Bountiful amenities designed to keep the whole family occupied for the whole day.
One car park space per apartment. Additional parking space available at extra price.
Asking Price: Kshs. 15m negotiable
Asking Rent: Kshs. 80,000/- including service charge negotiable
Asking Price: Kshs. 20m negotiable
Asking Rent: Kshs. 130,000/- including service charge negotiable
This complex has to offer a variety of business groups such as:
Ground Floor: Showroom space, banking hall and mini-supermarket
First Floor: Food court kitchens with sitting areas, coffee, shop and restaurant
Second & Third Floors: Modular shops and office space available from 520 sq ft onwards
Shops - Asking Price: Kshs. 16,500/- per sq ft negotiable
Offices - Asking Price: Kshs. 13,500/- per sq ft negotiable
Our safety tips
- Check if the listing belongs to a Jumia Shop. If it does, we already discussed with the listing publisher.
- All listings bearing the "Jumia House" feature are provided though real estate professionals.
- Never send money to "book" a property, ask the cost for a visit.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check that the property is matching your expectations in term of quality. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Make sure the person you are dealing with is a registered agent and can produce all required documents.
- Beware of homeowners too busy to meet you: when dealing with a serious owner, he/she will always find time.
- Make sure the property documents are in order and legit. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Never provide personal details before meeting with the listing owner.
- Beware of offers too good to be true.