IndustryAccounting and Aud...
Alpha (K) Ltd is a company headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya. The company was founded in 2016 to meet the demands of the pharmaceutical industry in Kenya, East Africa and the COMESA region. Alpha (K) Ltd distributes products for the phamaceutical industry.
• Shadowing members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties.
• Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
• Develop and utilize skills in processing and accounting for accounts payable, receivables and reporting systems.
• Process and review financial data and to ensure the integrity of information within the financial systems, ledger reconciliation and data collection as required.
• Assist in compilation of Budget estimates and reports.
• Assist in debtor collection and make journal entries.
• Assist with the preparation of annual reports and audits.
• Assist in enhancing understanding and use of the financial systems of the organization.
• Assist when needed to respond to finance enquiries in person or on the phone.
• Perform balance sheet reconciliation and perform bank account reconciliation.
• Required education: Diploma in business related field
• Required relevant work experience: entry level.
• Required skills: Budgeting, financial planning; Accounting; General ledger; Invoicing; CPA certification.
• Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Email your resume Please include a cover letter in the body of the email.
Whatsapp the Human Resource Manager