Reserve Your Spot Now!
This is a beautiful rustic style five bedroom townhouse with a staff quarters in a secure gated community with so much to offer! One would be blown away by the magnificent drive way as you arrive from the gate and walk into the roman roof tiled home with so much character and appeal. It has a spacious living room with an adjacent dining area, nice wooden flooring and well-crafted windows that allow good ventilation and lighting into the property. The beautiful closed plan and spacious fitted kitchen makes cooking fun and entertaining. It has well-manicured lawns and garden at the back yard with sufficient parking on the front yard and a community swimming pool. Located in Kyuna 5 minutes’ drive to Westgate mall.
Bedrooms and bathrooms:
This is a five bedroom all en suite with a staff quarters. It has shower cubicles in the bathrooms, with a spacious master bedroom with a jacuzzi.
Look and Feel:
It has a magnificent touch of class and spacious walk ways to move freely, with a tasteful fittings and modern finishing making it exceptional and unique. Also there are good access roads to and from the townhouse making it accessible all round to nearby shopping centers.
Appliances and storage:
The spacious kitchen is well fitted with cabinets creating ample space for storage and a pantry in the kitchen for supplies keeping them dry and fresh.
This townhouse has windows exceptionally done which allow beautiful rays of natural light in all the rooms all day.
There is ample parking space at the premises of about three cars.
Pets are allowed.
Square footage and floor plan:
This townhouse has a plinth area of 3500sqft and has a closed plan kitchen adjacent to the living room.
This townhouse has a good gardens and outdoor space for kids to play and ride.
A stand by generator, a functional borehole and a swimming pool.
24/7 security surveillance, grilled doors and windows and CCTV cameras.
The townhouse is located in Kyuna few minutes’ drive to Westgate shopping mall.
Call Geoscape today for more information or visit our office in Town; Chester house Koinange Street 1st Floor to schedule a viewing or to receive an application for processing.Thank you!
Reserve Your Spot Now!
Our safety tips
- Check if the listing belongs to a Jumia Shop. If it does, we already discussed with the listing publisher.
- All listings bearing the "Jumia House" feature are provided though real estate professionals.
- Never send money to "book" a property, ask the cost for a visit.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check that the property is matching your expectations in term of quality. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Make sure the person you are dealing with is a registered agent and can produce all required documents.
- Beware of homeowners too busy to meet you: when dealing with a serious owner, he/she will always find time.
- Make sure the property documents are in order and legit. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Never provide personal details before meeting with the listing owner.
- Beware of offers too good to be true.