HOUSE TO LET.
OVER LOOKING NAIROBI NATIONAL PARK. 100 per month OWNER NEXT TO AFRICAN HERITAGE HOUSE. 20mins to JKIA
10 mins to New SGR station at Syokimau.
And soon to come 5 mins to the new CHEETAH GATE. Into Nairobi National Park.
Access to several malls, with Banks, AAR etc. No need to ever go to Busy Nairobi.
A HUGE 3 BEDROOM COTTAGE IN THE SAVANNA. Master ensuite, fire place, Dhobi, 2 v big sqs. Both council and BOREHOLE WATER. 24 hrs BM security. Safe and serene.
All huge rooms, living room and sitting room face the park. Red floors.
A FULL VERANDA ONLY 100M FROM PARK FENCE.
About 800m Further in the park is the new SGR. Very unique it has not disrupted the animals or us. We still occasions see the old engine bringing tourists to My neighbour AFRICAN HERITAGE HOUSE. A national museum and boutique hotel. The owner Alan Donovan is also our neighbourhood association chair.
FANTASTIC VIEWS OF MT. KILIMANJARO, NGONG HILLS THE GREAT ATHI PLAINS. And twice a year
THE GREAT WILDEBEEST MIGRATION makes a detour through NNP.
Ist you will hear the rumble of noise. They paint the savanna black as far as the eye can see.
It is also Rhino and lion Habitat. Formerly known as the PRIDE LANDS.
We have had the odd lion looking for new territory. We call KWS who chase them into the game Park for thier own safety. You will also see herds of Buffalo, giraffe, zebra, ostriches, Rhino and other antelopes. There is a natural Basin here in the park making it green almost all year. A great attraction for animals.
There is a HUGE pet friendly Well fenced GARDEN. With a tree Grove. Perfect for a hammock and BBQ.
And Dr Sonia Varma the best Vet is only next door. And will come to you on horse back.
RENT 100'000 PER MONTH. WiFi available.
This property on 2 acres is ALSO FOR SALE. There are 5 acres Available 65m.
Please contact peris njambi
HOUSE TO LET.
Our safety tips
- Check if the listing belongs to a Jumia Shop. If it does, we already discussed with the listing publisher.
- All listings bearing the "Jumia House" feature are provided though real estate professionals.
- Never send money to "book" a property, ask the cost for a visit.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check that the property is matching your expectations in term of quality. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Make sure the person you are dealing with is a registered agent and can produce all required documents.
- Beware of homeowners too busy to meet you: when dealing with a serious owner, he/she will always find time.
- Make sure the property documents are in order and legit. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Never provide personal details before meeting with the listing owner.
- Beware of offers too good to be true.