Cicada Crest is a luxurious upcoming development in the posh neighborhood of Kilimani. Covering a land area of 0.8 acres, the suites will grace us with an exquisite towering presence, overlooking the leafy suburbs of Kilimani. Set to hit the 15th-floor mark, Cicada Crest will have panoramic views of Nairobi’s CBD and the striking sunset rays of the Ngong Hills. The off-plan project comprises of twin 15-floor story buildings, each having five units.
The elegant units have 3 bedrooms, all ensuite, together with a separate DSQ. Cicada Crest is set to change the face of Kilimani and its environs. Construction will begin in March 2019.
THE PAYMENT PLAN
The Off Plan Purchase is Rent to own, also called a Tenancy Purchase Scheme. Cicada Crest, Kilimani has a 0% interest rate.
PAYMENT PLAN ONE
Deposit payment: The first payment made is Kes 2M down-payment/ deposit.
Offplan payments: 4 million per year for four years, Kes 333,333 per month.
12 YEAR PAYMENT PLAN
Deposit payment: The first payment made is Kes 3M deposit
Offplan payments: Kes 500,000 per month for 30 months during the construction period
Rental payments: Kes 30,701 per month for 114 months
The magnificent Cicada Crest is in Kilimani, along George Padmore Road. The suites are easily accessible via linking roads which include; Marcus Garvey Rd, Kindaruma Rd, and Rose Avenue. To add to that, it is connected by major roads such as Argwings Kodhek and Ngong Rd. This makes the area very good in mobility and convenient access.
Aside from the views, the location of the suites presents accessibility to most social amenities necessary. These include; the Yaya Centre, St. Nicholas Kindergarten, and the Nairobi Hospital.
Tight security enhanced by 24hr manned CCTV surveillance.
Borehole that enables constant water supply, supplementing NCC water during shortages.
A silent backup generator in case of power shortages.
4 Elevators. i.e 2 in each building
State of the art Gym.
Ground floor heated a Swimming pool.
2 designated parking spaces for each unit; with Smart Car Parking Tech.
Rooftop Barbeque area.
Smart Home features.
Spa and Sauna
Day Care Center
Our safety tips
- Check if the listing belongs to a Jumia Shop. If it does, we already discussed with the listing publisher.
- All listings bearing the "Jumia House" feature are provided though real estate professionals.
- Never send money to "book" a property, ask the cost for a visit.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check that the property is matching your expectations in term of quality. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Make sure the person you are dealing with is a registered agent and can produce all required documents.
- Beware of homeowners too busy to meet you: when dealing with a serious owner, he/she will always find time.
- Make sure the property documents are in order and legit. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Never provide personal details before meeting with the listing owner.
- Beware of offers too good to be true.