The place is favorable and conducive for agriculture. The county is home to world famous tourist attraction sites such as; Lake Nakuru National Park, Lake Naivasha, Lake Elementaita, Hell's Gate National Park among others. Key developments expected are the SGR, proposed Nakuru airport and proposed dual carriage way from Nairobi.
Woodlands Nakuru project is 20 minutes' drive from Nakuru town. It is strategically located along the Pipeline Road, 24km from Nakuru town along the Nairobi-Nakuru highway. The distance from the tarmac is 1 Km. Electricity, schools and water are just a few of the amenities available. Additionally, Woodlands Nakuru has temperate climate to enjoy, whether living there and/or building a destination farm house.
1 km from the Tarmac Road
Water and Electricity on site
Booking fee is only Ksh. 35,000.
Our safety tips
- Check if the listing belongs to a Jumia Shop. If it does, we already discussed with the listing publisher.
- All listings bearing the "Jumia House" feature are provided though real estate professionals.
- Never send money to "book" a property, ask the cost for a visit.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Carefully check that the property is matching your expectations in term of quality. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Make sure the person you are dealing with is a registered agent and can produce all required documents.
- Beware of homeowners too busy to meet you: when dealing with a serious owner, he/she will always find time.
- Make sure the property documents are in order and legit. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
- Never provide personal details before meeting with the listing owner.
- Beware of offers too good to be true.